By Wizian | 3 June, 2019
This post is for the statistics.
What it is
- This site is built using Hugo, a static website builder.
- Multilanguage, EN and DE
- It uses 12+ taxonomies
- It is planned to be used as an online catalog
After just getting in a couple of basic pages Hugo reported that there are 200+ EN and 200+ DE generated pages.
- It uses directories as a container, so that the artist can write their stuff in a template, add their pictures to webassets and webgallery directories, and copy the container to the contents directory. Hugo does the rest.
- Admin area for the team, with lists showing edit and translation status.
- Uses data in the content directors such as events, works, for reporting.
- Images are automatically scaled and minimised.
- Posts can be placed on the front page by just adding a keyword in the post.
- Lots of different show case windows on the frontpage which can be turned on/off, with or without parallax
It is also laid out so that it can be used as personal admin tool for
- timeline blog
- Ideally in the future the artist can create a container on their phone, shove it into a directory, have it auto upload to a server and the server does the rest using CI/CD
- Gallery, catalog functions
Using templates, data entry is prone to typo mistakes, so I am looking for a way to streamline the process.
If you want to use it or help out in fledging it out let me know.
The theme will be part of a boxxd offering http://boxxd.org.
You can get in contact with me at email@example.com